Exchange 2013 makes employees more Effective. Our cloud makes exchange 2013 worry-free.
Delivered from the cloud, O.N.E. Tech Solutions’ Hosted Exchange 2013 is the best choice for business email. O.N.E. Tech Solutions’ Hosted Exchange 2013 lets your company communicate and collaborate more effectively than with any other email platform.
Exchange 2013 delivers enhancements to email, calendars, contacts, chat, content management and more. And it makes these tools as rich and easy-to-use on mobile devices as they are on desktops and laptops.
Our worry-free cloud offers a 99.999% up-time SLA, simplified administration, and granular control over your cloud environment. Every account gets expert, complimentary migration and on-boarding. We also offer superior support for any problems or questions that may arise.
Mobility: Meet today’s on-the-road productivity demands
Business is no longer confined to the office. O.N.E. Tech Solutions’ hosted Exchange 2013 is designed specifically for touchscreens, mobile usability and offline productivity. It ensures your employees can be efficient regardless of location or device. Even if they’re nowhere near an Internet connection.
- Ability to sync with Android, Iphone, Windows and Blackberry smartphone devices.
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) detects your device and automatically adjusts its layout and interface for desktops, tables, or phones
- Updated look and feel using the new Windows 8 design
- Offline access enables email, calendar and contact capabilities even when you’re not connected
- Our control panel lets administrators manage their full cloud environment from any web browser
- Our control panel also offers a mobile app for simple on-the-go administration
Email, calendar, contacts: Enhance your core productivity tools
O.N.E Tech Solutions’ hosted Exchange 2013 offers exciting new features that improve the way you do business. This includes a simplified calendar interface, integration with LinkedIn and Facebook, email extensibility for embedded maps and more.
- Meetings are simpler to compose and schedule on any device
- Contacts sync with LinkedIn, Facebook and other services while preventing duplicates
- Fast searching, phonetic search, and nickname search for your contacts
- Email applications like Bing Maps and LinkedIn and more available from a new app marketing place and make emails more impactful
- Increased Productivity
- Ability to sync email, contacts and calendar with Windows, Android, Iphone and Blackberry smartphone devices
- Accessibility to email, calendar and contacts remotely using Outlook Web Access
- Preserve your capital
Why invest in on-premise servers when you can leverage our enterprise-grade data centers to power your business?
- No hardware to buy and no server software to install
- Shift email costs entirely to your operating budget
- Reinvest capital you’d otherwise sink into on-premise hardware
- Assure reliability
Our cloud gives small businesses the kind of reliability enjoyed by the biggest Fortune 500 companies.
- Performance. We minimize network latency while maximizing processing capacity.
- Availability. We deliver 99.999% uptime with an industry-leading, financially backed SLA.
- Data protection and security. Our responsibility to protect your data is reflected across every aspect of our cloud.