Our Proactive Approach
Improves Your Productivity
Uncertainty is a business assassin. To be successful, companies must plan expenditures and know that vital business systems will work as needed.
Taking a reactive approach to maintaining your IT networks is simply too costly in too many ways: lost productivity, dissatisfied customers and enormous repair costs. Our N.O.C. (Network Operations Center) services are the smart, cost-effective alternative.
With our managed N.O.C. services, you’ll enjoy the benefit of a full team of IT specialists keeping your systems in excellent working order. We monitor your systems 24/7, apply patches, ensure backups, keep viruses at bay, and perform a host of other proactive measures. Little problems don’t become big — and expensive — and in most instances, you won’t even know there was ever an issue.
Server Monitoring and Care
We utilize software agents to track and analyze your network activity 24/7. When a system or function fails, an alert is generated for our team to immediately investigate. Once the problem is identified, we work to remedy it — remotely at first, and with additional resources as needed.
Desktop Monitoring and Care
Our preventive maintenance service for desktops regimentally monitors and addresses common problems experienced by desktop users. Whether it’s getting rid of viruses, attacking spyware issues or installing patches, we handle it all — in the background while your employees remain productive.
Scheduled Network and Security Assessments
How healthy is your overall network? On a regular basis, we’ll generate reports on the state of your systems, letting you know of potential problems that fall outside of safe parameters. With these comprehensive assessments, you’ll always have the best information for choosing the most effective response option.
- Cost savings: Cost savings are still the number one reason most companies consider N.O.C. services. N.O.C. services holds up the infrastructure and allows companies to focus on their core business.
- Added flexibility: Today, companies are making do with fewer resources dedicated to day-to-day operations. Our N.O.C. services alleviate the stress of dealing with IT issues, while still supporting the business.
- Our Team Is Your Team 24/7 : When an issue arises, we’re already on the job — taking care of routine maintenance and ensuring your IT systems are operating properly.
- Your Systems Stay Optimized: Even when systems aren’t actually down, they can still run slow, or inefficiently. Our solution maximizes the value of your IT investment all the time.
- Faster Problem Resolution: With remote monitoring in place, we’ll usually see a problem before you do, allowing us to get a jump on the matter with less (or zero!) downtime for you
The average small business spends 6.4% of its revenue on technology. That may not surprise you, but did you know 80% of the cost comes after the initial purchase? Clearly, acquiring new technology isn’t nearly as expensive as keeping it performing well. Shouldn’t your IT systems be an investment for business growth, rather than a drag on profitability?